"I heard a voice from heaven saying, 'Son, let this woman be a bride to you in the restoration of my people. Let her be a mother for these people, regenerating souls through the salvation of spirit and water.'" (Hildegard of Bingen, Scivias)

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Best Penance Ever

"I would go down into hell for you if I could [and I did]. But I will not allow you to put hell into me."

C.S. Lewis, The Great Divorce

Mama, Jesus, Sister Spirit:

I love you, I praise you, I thank you for saving me and my daughter from the lies and torture of our enemies.

I hate you sometimes because the path has been so hard and lonely. I hate you sometimes because you let them put hell into me.

I am grateful you gave me the hope and vision for freedom, and the safe place to own my lack of faith and trust, and the sweet army of intercessors to make that faith and trust come true.

I am grateful for the healing, conversion, freedom, and joy in metanoia of my sins and those against me.

I ask that you deepen my faith and trust in your loving power and mine in your image and your grace. And that they may move mountains casting down oppression in my life and the world.

I love you, I praise you, I thank you for giving me victory over the forces of hell and total healing.

Amen, Blessed Be!

"She who kneels before God can stand before anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment